Tiffany Anne Studios
Jewelry Making Classes - Hoop Earrings - Taphouse 64
In this beginner jewelry making class you'll learn how to make your own hoop earrings entirely from scratch! Join Tiffany at 64oz Taphouse in downtown Hood River, OR where we'll work with Argentium silver wire. You'll learn basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings and earwires. We'll finish with wire wrapping stones and design ideas to make these hoops your own. You'll leave class with new skills, and hoops you'll be proud to say you made!
- Feb 12th 6-8pm
- 208 Oak st. Hood River, OR
- This is a beginner class, no previous jewelry-making skills required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One beer is included in your ticket price.
- Classes can be dark and we work with small materials, bring readers and headlamps if needed.
- Participants must be 21 and over