Tiffany Anne Studios
Jewelry Making Class - Hoop Earrings - Jacob Williams Winery
Join Tiffany at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner-level hoop making class. We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge and learn basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend Argentium Silver wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings. We then finish with wire wrapping techniques and design options to embellish with stones and make these hoops your own. You'll leave class with new hoops you'll be proud to say you made!
Class Date and Time:
- 4/19 12-2pm
3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673, USA
- This is a beginner class and no previous jewelry making skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine