Tiffany Anne Studios
Jewelry Making Classes - Hoop Earrings - Chris James Cellars
In this beginner jewelry making class, you'll learn how to make your own hoop earrings entirely from scratch! Join Tiffany at Chris James Cellars in their private barrel room where you'll learn basic metalworking techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend your choice of silver or gold wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings and earwires. We'll finish with design ideas to add stones, tassels, leather or feathers to make these hoops your own. You'll leave class with new skills, and hoops you'll be proud to say you made!
- May 16th 11-2pm
12000 Old Wagon Rd, Carlton, OR 97111
- This is a beginner class, no previous jewelry-making skills required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One wine tasting flight is included in your ticket price.
- Classes can be dark and we work with small materials, bring readers and headlamps if needed.
- Participants must be 21 and over