Tiffany Anne Studios
Jewelry Making Class - Custom Stamped Bracelets - Jacob Williams Winery
Join Tiffany at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner-level jewelry making class. We'll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge and learn basic metalworking techniques to stamp out a custom bracelet. Choose a favorite quote, word or mantra of the year, anything special that resonates with you. If you feel stuck we'll have some fun exercises to help you figure it out. Stamp it on the outside for the world to see or keep it all to yourself as a secret message on the inside of your bracelet. Whatever you chose you'll leave class with a custom bracelet you'll be proud to say you made!
Date and Time:
March 8th 12-2pm
- This is a beginner class no previous jewelry-making skills required
- Classes run about 2 hours
- The class includes everything you need. Bring your creativity and maybe a friend!
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Participants must be 21 and over to taste wine
- If you end up loving making jewelry, jewelry making kits are available to purchase and take home to start making your own designs.